In accordance with the decision taken at Poolia's Annual General Meeting 2016 the Chairman of the Board has contacted the largest shareholders of the company to appoint a Nomination Committee before the Annual General Meeting 2017.
The composition of the Nomination Committee must be disclosed no later than six months before the Annual General Meting. A representative of the shareholders should be appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall submit motions to the Annual General Meeting concerning:
- Election of Chairman of the Board and other members of the company's Board
- Board fees divided among the Chairman and other members of the Board, and any payment for committee work
- Election of and fees to be paid to auditors and (where applicable) deputy auditors
- Resolutions regarding the principles for appointing the Nomination Committee
- Election of Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
The appointed Nomination Committee consist of:
- Björn Örås, Chairman of the Board and principal shareholder
- Petter Stillström, Traction
- Martin Bjäringer, (represented by Bo Jungner), UBS Switzerland AG / clients account
Petter Stillström has been appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
Poolia shareholders are welcome to submit proposals to the nomination committee to: Poolia AB, Att: Nomination Committee - Björn Örås, Box 207, 101 24 Stockholm.